Friday, March 04, 2005

The First KLM Top 10

I've waited my whole life to have a record on the charts with the Beatles, and now three records I've produced have gotten there. (5, 9, & 10)

Who knew my friend Dennis would pick KLM's big winner? And my only other surprise in this first KLM Top 10 is Audrey Hepburn seems to more soulful than Mable John.

1
Wendy Rene >Bar-B-Q


2
Audrey Hepburn >Moon River


3
Johnny Cash >Get Rhythm


4
Mable John >Don't Hit Me No More


5
Mississippi Fred McDowell >John Henry


6
Aaron Neville >For Your Precious Love


7
Dan Penn >I'm Your Puppet


8
Beatles >Birthday


9
Joe Lee Wilson >It's You or No One


10 copy
Hank Jones >Bloomdido

2 Comments:

Blogger Hobo said...

Sensational blog !!! I love it you are on my Blogroll, I'll be back, Cheers ! IanB

http://retrobabe1.blogspot.com

6:08 PM  
Blogger Fred Seibert said...

Thanks so much mgg. Glad you're happy.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home