Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Kathleen.

byrds ritter
The Byrds >Kathleen's Song [alternative mix]

Josh Ritter >Kathleen

My life is so pathetic, and my music addiction so great, that here's a posting with two tracks I've never heard and don't have enough time so I can listen. And I do these posts at night with everyone in my family asleep, so there no way right now to know what they sound like.

But they were in my library, my wife loves the Byrds, and you're the namesake for the site.

The Byrds >Kathleen's Song [alternative mix]
Josh Ritter >Kathleen

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

I too share with you an addiction to music...in ALL FORMS!! I feel i can't breathe without it. Music is definately universal. Makes my world go round. Thanks so much for sharing!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Fred Seibert said...

Thanks so much zepplinlady.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home